Wednesday, August 15, 2007

trudging along

So its been awhile since I updated. Chris and Chucky were gone for that last week in June then a week after they got home the in-laws came to visit. On the 17th of July I had surgery on my right foot (oh what fun!) and I didn't get off crutches until the first week of August. Right after I got off the crutches Chris' grandparents and Uncle Eric came to visit so it has been busy busy busy. Even though I took the entire summer off from school (because a- I needed a break and b- I still owed the college close to $2,o0o when summer session started and they don't let you start new classes when you owe them money) I haven't had much time for anything.
Now that my foot is in a bit better shape I can resume my getting ready for my huge yard sale which I am thinking I will have the weekend after labor day and getting ready for school to start again on Sept 20th (my dad's 67th b-day). I wish I had the energy to write more because Chris and I have really been trying to nail down some plans for our future and I've been thinking about a lot of things lately that I'd like to write down to clear my head but I just don't feel like doing it right now so a longer post will be be coming later.
Also I am trying to change my blog layout and for some reason it just isn't working and I don't feel like making my head explode trying to get it to.
Fiddle dee dee.

2 comments:

krista said...

Glad to hear you're doing okay. :) Looking forward to your next post...though I have no right to, I'm sure what with my dearth of posting... Anyway. Oh and btw, Sarah and I are going to be in Michigan the week of Thanksgiving, so we're totally doing something together at some point, okay? :D

Holly said...

I will finally get to meet the fabulous Sarah? YAY! We will so totally do something while you guys are here although with it being thanksgiving and cold there will be even less to do here than normal but we'll figure something out.