Friday, April 18, 2008

They Like Me, They Really Like Me!

Well today was my 2nd day back at work. My coworker/friend called me on wednesday to see how I was doing and casually mentioned that "1SG was just wondering when you were coming back..." which is code for please get your ass back to work. They are going nuts with the phone calls". She also told me they got me a get well present and I'd really like it. Well today after they come back from training my boss lays a card and a little stuffed puppy dog on my desk. I'm thinking thats sweet cuz the puppy was cute. Well I go to read the card and lying underneath it was a preloaded Starbucks card. At this point I'm thinking cool, they put $5 on it for me. Well, try $105! The WHOLE company pitched in and got me a preloaded Starbucks card with a hundred and five freaking dollars on it. As Krista would say SQUEEE FREAKING SQUEEE SQUEE SQUEEEEE!
So that really brightened my day. All 55 of the people I work with have now become enablers for my addiction. :)

I decided I had to post this to remind myself next time I got on here to write about how craptacular life is, that there are some good things that happen :)

No comments: