Friday, February 16, 2007

Praying for a passing grade

Well I did all I could to resuscitate my psychology grade during the last week of class. Now its just waiting to see if I passed it or not. I had a really difficult time with it because i have been burnt out and exhausted for weeks now and I just couldn't do the late nights to get the homework done. There will be consequences if I do not pass the class because my schooling is paid for by the VA and if I don't show "progress" in my degree then they can stop my benefits and it may take awhile to get them started again so here's hoping I passed the class. If I did I'm planning on retaking it again the coming quarter so I can get the higher grade to boost my GPA back up. Yesterday I started two new classes: American Political Systems and Intermediate Algebra. Wierd thing is I feel such a big sense of relief from having finished the psychology class that it gave me alot of motivation to start these two classes off on the right foot. Hopefully I can keep that going for the next six weeks.

Not much going on otherwise. I have been sick with a cold this week. It started out as a sore throat. Once the sore throat got better my nose got all plugged and my ears started hurting because my sinuses are draining. I'm hoping this goes away soon because I'm tired of feeling like my head weighs 30 lbs and I hate having that feeling in my nose like I'm going to sneeze and I never do.
I have monday off and I'm planning on sleeping in til at least 10am every day this weekend. I stayed up til 4am thursday morning to finish my psychology paper and then I got up and got ready for work at 7:30. I haven't quite caught up on the missed sleep yet. Gonna get some homework done before I go to bed. TTFN.

No comments: