Saturday, May 05, 2007

Thought from the other day

This is a thought from sometime mid-week that I never got to post. It is something I wanted to put out there after my drive home from work that day:

Attention owners of Cadillac Escalades and Lincoln Navigators: I wish to inform you that even though you paid an exorbitant amount of money for your vehicle, the purchase price did not include the roadways on which your vehicle will ride. I know the reason that you must have been doing 20 miles per hour under the speed limit in rush hour traffic while refusing to let any of the 40 cars piling up behind you pass was because your large expensive vehicle was weighted down by your own self importance and you could not possibly have gone any faster even if you wanted to. I know, such a difficult life you lead having to share the road that should rightfully be yours with the rest of us peons but if you could please take a moment and humor the rest of us by pulling your head out of your ass and moving over so we can pass you and get home to our families or whatever else we need to do, it would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,

Holly
Your fellow Michigander

No comments: